Development and programming of search engines. Our engines have several features, but all engines are custom made.
Search engine features:
– Advanced search options: some words, all words (“+” sign), none of these words (“-” sign), exact phrase search (double quotes), search by category, search by last time modified, search by first letter of a title.
– Search results include webpage title, URL, a relevant excerpt with searched words emboldened, and the time of the last update.
– Output is controlled by templates.
– Auto-index: you can configure cronjob task to update search engine database automatically a few pages at a time.
– Exclude stop-words from search, exclude site navigation from search.
– Word forms recognition (for example, if you enter the word “dive”, the script will also be looking for the derivative words like “dives”, “dived”, and “diving”), etc.